TestDaF exam preparation training: Description
A TestDaF passed with 16 points counts as a recognized language certificate for most German-language courses of study at colleges and universities. The TestDaF examination training is aimed at advanced learners of German who wish to prepare for the next TestDaF examination date at short notice and in a targeted manner.
In a total of 50 lessons, you will be specifically prepared for the test requirements, train solution strategies and correct time management under test conditions.
All course materials are available in digital form.
- Training of the examination parts
- Reading comprehension
- Listening comprehension
- written expression
- oral expression
The TestDaF examination training requires knowledge at level C1. In order to offer all participants a high level of language skills in the TestDaF examination training, a written placement test is a prerequisite.
Number of participants
online training max. 18 participants, classroom training max. 25 participants
- The German lessons are taught by qualified and motivated teachers. They are university graduates with many years of teaching experience in German as a foreign and second language or with a licence from the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF).
- All teachers are assessed by our learners in monthly evaluations.
- 50 lessons of 45 minutes examination training
- including mock exam
Service around the online language course
- digital learning materials included
- Online placement test before the course starts
- Online leisure program with daily changing activities for learning German, conversation with native German speakers
In case of interest and suitability, participation in the regular TestDaF examinations can also be reserved via the IIK in combination with the TestDaF examination training. The Institut für Internationale Kommunikation e.V. is an accredited test centre and also conducts regular tests.
Required language skills: knowledge at level C1
Requirements for participation: You have
- PC or laptop
- Headset with microphone
- Internet connection
Registration is possible until the maximum number of participants has been reached or until the first day of the course, afterwards on request.
Participants who wish to prepare specifically for the language examination for university studies.
Our online training takes place in a period of 4 weeks daily from Monday to Friday, 7:30 – 9 p.m.. Further training units are flexibly carried out according to agreement with the teacher.
Our classroom-training takes place in a period of 3 weeks daily from Monday to Friday, 6:30 – 8:45 p.m.. Mock exam: Saturday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Email for inquiry
We prepare you for the test requirements:
- approx. 50 lessons of 45 minutes each
- Duration approx. 3 – 4 weeks
exam preparation training
TRAINING UND PRÜFUNG IM PAKET
exam preparation training