TOEFL exam preparation: Description
Intensive test training for the Internet-based "Test of English as a Foreign Language" (TOEFL); thorough practice of the various test parts and useful tips from the TOEFL practice prevent surprises on the day of the test
The test training prepares participants from the B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages ideally for the TOEFL test.
Anyone who wants to make the most of their language skills in the TOEFL test can gain an insight here in advance. Both the contents and the handling of the internet-based TOEFL are trained.
If you want to register for the TOEFL without a credit card, you can select the TOEFL-Voucher option (only while stocks last). You can then, for example, pay by bank transfer to the IIK, receive a test voucher and can use this voucher to register for the test. This video explains how this works: How To Register For A TOEFL iBT® Test.
- Solution of typical examination tasks for the subskills reading comprehension, listening comprehension, writing, speaking
- special emphasis on the test parts free speaking and writing
- Homework correction (Essays!)
- individual error diagnosis
- Learning tips and examination strategies
- Support with the online registration for the TOEFL
- Language of instruction is English
- On average, 2 to 3 TOEFL test sessions are held in Düsseldorf every month.
- You can book your TOEFL directly withETS
- We recommend our crash courses to participants with B1 knowledge of English.
At least 5 years English experience: Intermediate / Advanced level (B2 to C1)
Number of participants
Minimum: 8 participants, Maximum: 12 participants.
Native speakers specialized and experienced in TOEFL.
16 lessons of 45 minutes each over 8 dates. 2 dates per week, online lessons via Zoom
Suitable examination dates in Düsseldorf can be booked independently via www.toefl.org.
Important: The TOEFL is produced and evaluated completely independently of the exam preparation at IIK, via ETS, USA (http://www.toefl.org). The IIK – the largest TOEFL centre in Germany with approx. 2000 candidates per year - is responsible for the correct examination procedure and facilitates the registration and payment formalities for its course participants. However, the respective examination papers are not handed over to the test centres until the day of the examination.
Registration possible until the maximum number of participants is reached or until 7 days before the first course day, after that on request.
High school graduates, students, anyone who wants to prepare for the TOEFL.
Unless otherwise noted, course times are as follows:
Online courses have the following course times:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30 – 7 p.m.